My husband is relieved to not be catering to girls all weekend, but I do believe he feels he could have pulled this off somehow.
He is out side as I am typing, hanging out under his canopy and , I bet, trying to figure out how to keep wet wood lit for a fire.
Sorry to burst your inner-caveman deer husband of mine, but we cannot camp in the wet and cold. We are civilized, southern girls, with a need to be warm and dry. I'm not speaking of humidity of course, I'm speaking of rain. Us southern girls can handle humidity, not rain.
Anyways, camping is one of our most favorite activities, but, hey, a girl has standards. And the camping standard is ..."NO raining, cold , yucky camping days allowed"!
Sorry Hun, but we are just going to have to go camping when the weather is above 70, below 85 and not raining. We live in the south, I don't think that is to much to ask for.
Today's recipe: Camping Taters
4 medium potatoes
4 TBL spoons butter
4 pieces of aluminum foil 4 " /4"
4 tea spoons all purpose seasoning
Cut all potatoes in half length wise
cut slices in potatoes. not all the way Thur, lenght wise, then across
spray each piece of foil with cooking spray and place a 1/2 of potato on each piece of foil.Sprinkle each potato with a little season all and top with a pat of butter. Then wrap each potato and grill on med high heat for 30 minutes or coo in oven for 30 minutes on 350.
No comments:
Post a Comment