OK!! Here is the deal!! When I was 18, my Mommy did not go to the dentist with me. Not only did I go with my son, but I sat in the exam room while he was being examined. DAMN!! Am I pathetic or what? Why didn't I push my son out the door and tell him he is a grown man now and can go to the dentist by himself? GEESH, No wonder I never get a break, I don't allow it.
Anyways, at what age should kids go to appointments by themselves? I mean, lets face it kids are not growing up as fast as they used to. But at the same time, is that a good or bad thing?
Whatever!!I think I'll pour myself a beer and help my 7 year old do her homework. Hell, maybe I'll even do it for her.
Enough about that...here's another recipe. This time it is a cocktail. hope you enjoy!
Beach Dreaming
1oz coconut rum
1/2oz pomegranate juice
3oz cranberry juice
3oz orange juice
1 lime wedge
Fill glass with ice, add rum, pomegranate juice ,orange juice and cranberry juice then stir. Squeeze lime into drink and then enjoy!! Yummy, it'll take your troubles to the back burner, temporarily.
Please fell free to respond or leave a message. Talk to y'all soon

My twins are 30 years old and still call me Mommy. It's sweet music to my ears and a desirable 'Term of Endearment'. A child is never to old to need us but sometimes we have to give them a much needed nudge to be more independent.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Keep the recipes coming.
Thanks. I've wanted to do this for years. I figured it's now or never.
ReplyDeleteI have found that writing is very therapeutic and a great way to relieve stress. I enjoy reading your blog.
ReplyDelete